Information Sharing and Disclosure
Dasher Products will not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide Dasher Products products or services that you have requested, when we otherwise have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to our trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Dasher Products under confidentiality agreements. Examples of trusted partners may include third parties that provision our products and services, process email delivery, process payments, provide customer service, monitor our servers and user experience, etc. These third parties may also use your personal information to help Dasher Products communicate with you about offers from Dasher Products and our marketing partners. These third parties do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- If Dasher Products becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets, we will provide notice that personal information has been transferred.
- We may share aggregated, non-personal information with third parties. Such information does not identify you individually.
Collection and Use of Information
Information you provide: If you purchase from Dasher Products, we ask you for personal information, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and billing information. We use your personal information for the following general purposes:
- To fulfill the products and services you request including personalization
- To customize the advertising and content you see
- To contact you for service or marketing related purposes
- To constantly improve our services.
Once you register with Dasher Products and sign in to use our services, you are not anonymous to us. Also, we may combine this personal information with certain anonymous information, as further described below.
Log Information: Like most websites, our servers automatically log information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We also log HTTP request information, including headers. We use this information to analyze trends, study usability of our websites, track usage patterns, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use, and to provide a better website experience. Once you register and sign-in, we will link this log information to your personal information on our servers.
Web Beacons: Like most websites, we use web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use inside and outside of our websites. We may also include web beacons in promotional or other e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. We use this information to customize our services for you, to deliver targeted advertisements, and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming, or other activities.
Your Public Feedback: We may provide areas on our websites where you can post information about yourself and post feedback/reviews of products and designers. Such “Feedback” is governed by our Terms of Service. In addition, such postings may appear on other websites or when searches are executed on the subject of your posting. Also, whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly-viewable web pages, that information will be publicly available and can be collected and used by others. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so it is very important that you do not put personally identifiable or other private information in your posts. Once you have posted information, you will not be able to edit or delete such information.
Children’s Information: Dasher Products does not target its web site to children, and we will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children without obtaining prior verifiable parental consent. If we become aware that a registered user is under the age of 13 and has registered without prior verifiable parental consent, we will remove their personally identifiable information from our files.
U.S. Based Service: Our center of operation is in the United States. Your data is held in the United States and transactions are processed in US Dollars on servers in the United States. As such, all data is held in accordance with United States laws and procedures which differ from those in other regions of the world, such as the European Union. By using this service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to these data policies.
Confidentiality and Security: We use a secure server (SSL) to encrypt all of your credit card and payment information and we have other physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of the personal information we have collected and to help prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of any of your personal information.
Access to Your Account Information and Preferences: You have the right and ability to edit your Dasher Products member account information, including your marketing preferences, at any time. To do so, email us at email@example.com with your contact information. Alternatively, you can call write to ATTN: Privacy; Dasher Products; 18730 Oxnard St Suite 213, Tarzana CA 91356. We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Dasher Products service, such as service announcements and administrative messages, that are considered part of your Dasher Products account membership, and all account holders will continue to receive those messages.